Based in the UK, Cell Projects Limited design and manufacture fine tolerance, high quality products used within the Life Science Arena. The 'design to manufacturing' uses our considerable in-house knowledge and experience accumulated over more than 15 years of engineering high quality products for Molecular Biology and other related research areas.
Cell Projects manufactures high quality Molecular Biology Products used globally in Life Science, Cancer Research and Medical Diagnostic fields. Products include Electroporation and PCR, qPCR plates and seals.
The Cell Projects™ range of Electroporation cuvettes are designed to maximise molecular electroporation and electrofusion efficiencies for bacteria, yeast, insect, plant and mammalian cells. Each batch of cuvettes has to undergo rigorous testing at several stages during the manufacturing process for engineering tolerances, biocompatibility and sterility, prior their being quality tested for optimal and reproducible impedance measurements.
- Compatibility: The cuvettes are compatible with most electroporation systems
- Bio-Controlled: All batches are checked to optimise the Bio and Transfection compatibility, with stringent use of high quality grade polycarbonate and high grade chemicals to ensure consistent uniform pulse generation and improved gene transfer.
- High Tolerance Moulding: The moulding process ensures extremely stringent tolerances so that the electrodes have a consistent gap and parallel configuration. The electrodes are also cleaned chemically and physically to fully optimise the cuvette for high transformation efficiencies.
- Cap Design: The cap has been designed to improve aseptic handling techniques, while the lip and positive seal reduces potential aerosol and contamination issues.
- Size Range and Colour Coding: Available in 1 mm, 2 mm and 4 mm gap sizes with individual coloured caps.
- Sterile Packaged: Every cuvette is guaranteed sterile, packed using gamma irradiation and has an simple tear wrapper for easy access when you need it.
- Low Dead Volumes: All 1 mm and 2 mm cuvettes have a tapered V bottom so that reduced sample volumes can be used while aiding sample pick up and minimising dead volumes.
PCR/ qPCR Plastics and Seals
Cell Projects produces a full range of high quality PCR/qPCR plates, Cap Strips and Sealing Film.
All of our PCR Plastics and Cap Strips are made from virgin polypropylene, manufactured under clean room conditions and tested to strict quality and design criteria, and all starting with moulds and tools designed and produced by us.
- Clean room produced to reduce particle and biological contamination.
- Stringent testing to check integrity, performance, specification and leak free use.
- Bio-Testing to ensure products are free of biological contamination.
- Virgin plastic for clarity, flexibility and ease of use.
For more information, please visit here